Osprey Daylite Daypacks
The Daylite Day pack from Osprey
The Daylite is at home on a 14,000-foot summit or on a trip to the local farmer’s market. It is designed to attach to a number of Osprey’s larger packs and travel bags for use as a separate pod pack on day trips away from base camp.
This pack is designed for everyday use.
Like the day it was designed for, the Daylite is easy, uncomplicated and comfortable.
New season colours available are Tahoe Blue (Blue), Misty Teal (Green), Eggplant purple (Purple)and Real Red (Red/burgundy).
- Panel Load Access - Large panel loading main compartment provides accessibility to inside contents
- Side Mesh Pockets -Dual stretch mesh side pockets provide additional storage options
- Front Pocket -The front zippered pocket with mesh organizer and key clip offers organizations for smaller items
- Interior Sleeve - The multi-function interior sleeve can be used for either a Osprey Hydraulics™ reservoir or tablet
- Comfortable Backpanel - Mesh-covered die-cut foam backpanel provides both comfort and ventilation
Shipping is chosen at the Checkout
Free Shipping in Australia for Orders over $150
Flate Rate : $7.50 in Australia for orders $150 or less
New Zealand customers please contact us by email or phone for a quote
This is a general guideline, but varies between brands. Vigilante and Birdee are Australian sizes, Exofficio and The North Face tend to be big for the size. We are happy to help you choose your size - just call your nearest store or call 1300 551951.